Sunday, September 9, 2012

Vent session.....

Fair warning this is going to be mainly a vent session, here it goes..... I am so sick tired of trying to do things for people and them turning around and being ungrateful and expect it of you. I have always been someone who loves to help people out. If you are a friend of mine I will drop things I need to get done to be there for you. I have come to learn in my short life so far that people will take advantage of this and when I finally don't have the energy to do it for a day or two I become the bad person?!? I am so sorry that I actually have bad days too and need a friend there... but anytime I need to vent you just tell me how much worse your life is and we have another pity party for you! I understand people go through things and they aren't quite themselves but reality is there is people that are like that all the time!! I am so tired of it and to these certain people I will always be there for you but maybe not the same way as in the past. Friendship just like any other relationship is a two way road.. both parties need to want it and not take advantage of the other person!
On the friendship note I have also been able to meet some new wonderful people! It's amazing how people come in your lifes when you need them the most! I am so grateful for new, old and lost friends. They all have taught me something along the way, even the bad ones. And for that I am forever grateful. I am feeling much better now that I had the chance to vent a little... Time to hang out with the family and enjoy the rest of this beautiful sunday : )

No comments:

Post a Comment