Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I have a blog?

I started a new position at work and I have to say I have a lot of free time... I was looking through friends blogs and realized I don't know when the last time I updated this was. I really want to/need to keep up on blogging. I want my kids to be able to look back and see all the fun things we have done! Life is amazing right now. Ty and I have finally came to a happy place in our marriage. It's not that we weren't happy the whole time, we have just come to better listen and understand each other. We are on the same page about the battles we need to have and the others that we need to let go. We have learned to manage both of us working full time jobs, dealing with 2 amazing fun kids, building a new house and putting in a yard. He is my best friend and I am so grateful for him in my life!
Payton- This sassy attitude girl is my best friend. She has started t-ball and she loves it! She is the only girl on her team and she has picked it up really fast I am so proud of her. She is also in preschool and loves to go. Her teacher also taught Ty when he was little. She is so smart she amazes me with how much she knows. She knows her abcs can count to 20 knows how to spell a few words and can recognize words as well.
Ryker- This little guy is getting so big! He can be so mean but then he is the sweetest. Hands down he gives the best hugs ever! He is learning more and more words. He loves anything that has to do with a ball and dirt. He loves going to uncle zachys and Payton's games. He always trys to run on the field! He is all boy and I love him!
We have lived in our new house for about 2 months now and. We have put in a fence and the sprinkler system and will have grass in this weekend and it can't come soon enough! Having 2 dogs and 2 kids with no yard is one messy house! I love that we moved so close to my parents they are amazing and I hope I am half the parent that they are to me! Hopefully when I get home from work I can upload some pics... Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment